Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Frank


Frank is so sneaky. He was going to go and get my car in Fairbanks today, things change and he was not able to go. So my wonderful husband asked me if we should go and spend the day in Ketchikan. I thought that would be really nice. Well, we got to town and Frank said he needed to do some things at the bank. You know, like signing papers for a boat. So I guess it is ok that I did not get his Father's day gift, he took care of the gift for me:) The boys are so excited! They can't wait for a sunny day. The boat is a Boston Whaler, Frank tells me you could saw it in half and it would still float. I guess it is filled with foam, there are so many things Frank has been telling me about the boat. I told him, "you have the boat you don't have to talk me into getting the boat". Like I said he is so excited to get it out and find some salmon and halibut.

No comments: