Thursday, July 3, 2008


Spikey was driving the boat the other day when I went outside. I guess even a dinosaur needs to drive a boat.

We went out fishing the other day and on our way out a blue whale surfaced. I was not fast enough to see the whole thing, I only say the tail. Wow, what a tail it was! It was less than 100 feet away from Frank's little 17 foot boat (by the way, the tail was the size of our boat)! I asked Frank what would happen if the whale did not see us and came up for air when we were on top of him? Frank said we would go swimming. I was a little nervous for the rest of the time. Cort decided to chum the fish up, with a little vomit. I should not laugh, but on our way out he was bragging about how he "never" gets sea sick. Which made it funny when she started throwing up off the side of the boat. Frank did get a little halibut, he called it "dinner for 4". I think it would feed at least 6 adults. We came home with sun burns all the way around. It was a great family day on the ocean!

No comments: