Thursday, December 18, 2008

Party At Head Start!


This is Grace's Teacher Anita, she is wonderful!

Santa stopped by the school today to let the kids know that so far they were all on the "good list". While he was there he gave them little stockings with goodies in them. Grace was checking him out to make sure that he was really Santa. I think she was a little confused, he had a black mustache and then a white fake beard. When the day was over she did not say anything on the way home. Kids are sure cute about those things:)

They did a toy exchange at school, Grace was happy with her Dora Bingo game! I am so glad to have her home for Christmas Break! Cort's last day is tomorrow, hopefully I will have pictures of his party tomorrow. I am looking forward to the 2 weeks of having the kids home. I am sure that I will be glad to have school start back when the holidays are over.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I too am looking forward to 2 weeks off from the daily routine. Yeah! I noticed that black mustache too. Silly Santa.