Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frank's trip to Crab Bay


Frank went on a fishing/hunting trip with a good friend on Thursday. They slept on the boat that night and than got home late Friday night. I was hoping for some Fresh halibut for dinner when he got home. No such luck this time, I guess I will just have to send him out again:)

It was a great couple of days as far as the weather goes. No wind and no rain, it was a little cold (low 30's) but it is February. I love the bottom picture that Frank got! The water is not that calm very often. It is nice to be able to show that picture off!

1 comment:

tiffanie1717 said...

Hi Darci!! :) Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! I do remember you! I haven't seen you on CWD in awhile. Thanks for writing. We're doing okay! It's much easier with a 7 1/2 year old. He takes a lot of ownership already. The biggest thing is not mixing up the insulin!! :) thanks again for checking in! :)