Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Offical, we no longer live in Fairbanks, AK


This is what our house looked like before we moved in. The back yard was so over grown I remember how much work it was to mow it for the first time. Then cleaning up all the trees in the back yard! We, I mean I, worked hard at getting all of the gravel out of the front yard and planting all the grass. My dad did such a great job with the fence, and the windows in the kids room and all the nice red pavers for a walk way in front of the house. Thanks Dad! When you look at the before and after pictures is is amazing how much the house changed. The new coat of oil on the house last summer made a huge difference in the house. I am going to miss our home in Fairbanks and all the friends that made it such a happy home. I hope the new owners enjoy the place as much as we did!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Yay to you finally selling the house. Bummer for those left behind, but great to offically close out that chapter of your life.

Thanks for the gift cards and such. Always so thoughtful. I need to call you soon.