Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow can be anything!

Yesterday morning we woke up to snow! I should not complain, at least it is not cold. I am just ready for sunshine and warm weather.


Kids have such an amazing imagination! When the kids first went out to play in the new snow yesterday, Cort started yelling. I asked what was wrong? He was telling me how the snow was lava! In the top picture he is throwing his dump truck out of the lava. They then got their little hand diggers and they were trying to dig all of the snow out of Cort's hide-out. They were having so much fun.

The next thing I knew Cort was getting his frogmen (divers) from the house. I asked if they would get hurt in the lava? Cort then said that the snow was not lava anymore, now it was the ocean! The Frogmen were looking for the giant squid. Then of course they were going to need reinforcements, the Army guys! So Cort got a few rock to make islands for the army troops. Grace was following orders well, they were working great together! I do not remember being so creative when I was little. When do we lose that?

No comments: