Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween at Head Start


This is Grace's class and her teachers. Today they all dressed up and went to the busnisses in town. They were all so cute!

This is Matthew holding on to Grace's hand. I almost missed it, they were the only ones holding on to hands and it only lasted about 5 min. They are so sweet.

Before they left school the teachers came around and gave the kids a second bag for candy. When we got out side Grace gave me the plastic bag, she did not want to carry 2 bags. I gave the extra bag to her teacher and he said she is going to need it. When I picked her up at 3:30 both of the bags were full, I mean full!

This is my little Sleeping Beauty is dancing, she is so, so, well she is just out little Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hand holding is so sweet.
The Kids are so cute, I'm glad they had a good halloween.
Belinda