Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Dear Fairbanks Friends,


These pictures are for my friends in interior Alaska. They got snow last weekend and have been pretty chilly all week. I took these pictures on Tuesday, I think that most of my flowers will last well into November! That is one of the good things about Southeast Alaska.

These are my Shoo Fly flowers. They are really fun and you should really look into trying them in your yard or by your front door. They say bugs do not like the smell of them which is an added bonus!

Well have a good weekend, we are heading into the big town of Ketchican for the next few nights.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You stinker. Abigail was beside herself with glee about the snow though. She gets to eat it and sled at school. Let's hope her enthusiasm holds out for another 6 months. I just keep thinking about Hawaii in January!