Friday, July 17, 2009

The End of June in Superior


Dad was busy with all of his saw mill jobs, I even got to help him with a few things. Moving the saw mill to hooking the logs it was nice to get some good time at home. He never would let me drive the backhoe:) I don't think I would have wanted to.

This was after the kids had just finished playing in the water. I think that is the only way we got Cort to sit still. Grace, Mathew (Natalie's youngest), Grandma Moles, and Cort.

We spent one afternoon in Missoula at a water park. The kids all had so much fun and came home with some nice sun burns. Grace loves her cousin!

We went in and spent a weekend with Grandma Moles. She had to get the bat and ball out, Grandma loves her sports! Cort actually hit the ball about half the time, I was impressed this was the first time he had ever held a bat.

Oh yes and don't forget the "Slip N Slide". Summer is not summer with out slipping in the water and sliding through the yard! I can't believe how fast the month of June went.

No comments: