Friday, February 1, 2008

Living Room Tent

Today it was cold and yucky outside and the kids were getting restless. So I told them to go get the pillow and blankets out of their rooms. I went and got a sheet and the excitement had begun. They had so much fun. Before I knew it it was afternoon, what a great way to spend the first part of the day. I remember how much fun I had doing this when I way young.

This is what the living room looked like when they were done. They had go to make a mess somewhere else. Lucy was afraid of what she was going to find in the tent.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Many a tent has occupied a morning at this house. It is posts like this that make me curse having to send kids to school instead of just hanging out at home and having fun. Henry has been struggling with that a lot lately.