Sunday, January 20, 2008

Daddy's Work

This is what Frank sees when he looks out his window at work!

This afternoon we had the truck so about 4:00 we loaded up the bikes in the truck and spent the last hour with Frank at work. Cort is heading to an old Coast Guard hanger that is next to Frank office. Grace is pulling up the rear. Behind her is Frank's office. The hanger was interesting, Frank said it was built for WWII. Not much inside it, lots of broken glass and gutted out offices in there. Oh yes, and lots of puddles!

The lookout tower is on the other side of the hanger. I just thought it looked neat, it is all rusty and it looks like it had a lot of use in its day. Right before we left I saw the moon in the sky and snapped another picture for the front steps of Frank's office. I love living in Metlakatla.


1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a view out the window. Reminds me of the view I had from the kitchen window at my first place in Juneau.

Yes, I got you email the other day but have not had a chance to sit down long enough to respond.